Yes, you read that right. While speaking in Japan, President Biden praised the highest gas prices in history that you are currently experiencing and called it an ‘incredible transition’ and claimed that “we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over”.
“They’re saying the quiet part out loud now. They’re causing you pain at the pump because it’s all part of their radical agenda,” said Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La. Scalise is right and it’s something that I have been warning about for the last 18 months. They are intentionally trying to make fossil fuels so expensive that you can no long afford it. The term for that is demand destruction.
When are Americans going to wake up? Everything that is happening, from skyrocketing gas prices to the rampant inflation to shortages are planned. If you’ve been reading my articles on the Great Reset you would know that according to the World Economic Forum, “by 2030 you’ll own nothing”. How do we get to a place where you won’t own anything? Drives prices as high as possible. What’s the easiest way to put the system that they want in place? Collapse the old system and then “Remould it nearer to the heart’s desire”, to a quote the Fabian Society. The World Economic Forum is openly admitting that your life is about to change dramatically and yet very few Americans are actually paying attention and prepared for what’s coming.
Why are gas prices the highest on record and expected to reach $6 per gallon nationwide by the end of the summer? This administration is trying to use Putin as the scapegoat but prices were skyrocketing long before Putin invaded Ukraine. Gas prices are skyrocketing because we have a President who is following through with his promise during the 2020 campaign of making it as difficult as possible to drill. He suspended expansion of the keystone pipeline. He suspended drilling on federal lands, until that was overturn by the courts. He recently suspended the sale of 3 significant oil and gas leases. He’s also emptying our strategic petroleum reserves, but then sending that oil over to Europe. If you wanted to drive prices through the roof and make it so unaffordable, what would you do any different?
All of this is absolutely intentional. If it wasn’t the Biden administration would be moving to make it easier to drill to bring prices down, not harder. If it wasn’t intentional he wouldn’t be canceling oil and gas leases. If it wasn’t intentional he wouldn’t be doing everything in his power to end drilling on federal lands. And if it wasn’t intentional he wouldn’t be pushing for the Great Reset and ESG, which is making it impossible for oil companies to be able to get the funding to drill (check out my articles on ESG).
I’ve been saying this for awhile and you need to prepare for what is coming. We are very likely going to see over $6 per gallon gas nationwide by the end of the summer (possibly higher), significant food shortages worldwide, chaos and war breaking out worldwide, and inflation continuing to skyrocket.
The official inflation rate for May is 8.3% (year over year) with the real inflation over 17% (according to Shadow Stats which tracks the real inflation rate). I think we are going to see the official numbers easily reach 10% by the end of 2022, with the real inflation over 20%, and I think that’s best case scenario.
The UN is now saying that significant food shortages are likely to begin within the next 10 weeks and we are likely going to see a famine in many parts of the world, and possibly significant shortages in the US, before the end of 2022. What are you doing to prepare?
There are several things that I would do to prepare.
- Pay down and try to pay off anything with a variable interest rate, including credit cards. The Fed is expecting to have to raise rates by .50% several times this year. That means that your interest rate is going to skyrocket and you’ll never get that loan paid off when that happens.
- Try to keep your tank full at all times. There’s a very good chance we do see gasoline shortages before the end of the summer. If your a trucker, try to keep your truck full as well.
- I would recommend buying heating oil now for the winter just in case there are severe shortages going into the winter.
- Stock up on essential items like food, toilet paper, batteries, etc. The cost of everything is going to skyrocket, and due to the diesel shortage you likely will begin to see significant shortages as well. We also have a major fertilizer shortage so going into the fall months, that is going to impact the cost of food.
- Invest in things like gold and silver. Move some of your money into those things so that you have a hedge against inflation.
- I would recommend doing some research into inverse ETFs. These are designed to do the opposite of what the stock market does. Research what the markets have been doing over the last few weeks and then take a look at inverse ETFs. There’s a good chance that these are going to skyrocket when things get really bad, so if you are looking at diversifying your assets before the crash gets any worse, do your own homework to see if inverse ETFs are right for you.
- Invest in things that are going to have value. Art prices are skyrocketing. Also consider buying alcohol or cigarettes, even if you don’t drink or smoke, because we could enter a time when you are going to need to barter. There’s always going to be people that smoke and alcohol could be used for many different things.
- If you can’t afford to prepare or pay down your debt, I would recommend canceling anything that isn’t essential, including your cable bill or the vacation that you might be planning this summer. Things are likely going to get really bad and the more you can do now to prepare for what is coming, the better off you will be.
Subscribe to my free newsletter below so that you never miss an important story from MikulaWire. This email goes out every Monday morning and includes any articles I published the previous week, along with several other important stories that I think you should know about.
Check out some of my articles on the Great Reset and ESG below. Check out Mikulawire.com and click on the Great Reset tab at the top of the page for more.